Last week, Shelly found a trundle bed she wanted
on Craig's List and Katie and Heidi drove down
to Bethany Beach to pick it up.
Then the next day, I drove it up
to Shelly and Drew's place.
Here are a few pictures of the trip:

One day we had cheese hotdog 'mummys' for lunch.
The girls had fun making these, and I think as
much fun eating the ingredients.

I took Isabelle for a bike ride.
I posed her here in front of the
burning bush. She posed herself
as kneeling on her bike seat.

Oh, you have to always get the 'sticking
out the tongue' shot.

Isabelle is a third-generation Macaholic.
Here she is dancing to the music on the CD.
just like her older sister.
She hams it up any time a camera is
pointed at her.
We had a great time playing, doing some
home-improvement projects, and errands.


Love your pictures! Glad you got to visit and spend time with the crazies :) We miss you.
ReplyDelete