Our Family

Apple New Year! This is a picture taken on December 28, 2012, of most of our Apple products we had with us during Christmas 2012. On the floor on the left is our first computer, bought in 1987. From the left: Sam, his wife Amber and their daughter Evelyn; Katie behind Suzie, her husband Adam with their son Tyson; Shelly and her husband Drew with their daughter Aubree between them and their daughter Kinzie on Drew's lap and their daughter Isabelle; Brian and his wife Brittany standing behind them, and Heidi and I.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Here are a few candid shots of Thanksgiving.
We had it at Heidi's brother's house with his family
and Heidi's mom and brother.
Drew and Shelly and the girls came up for the week also.
I didn't feel like taking many pictures this year.
Some of these shots are taken by other family members.

Aubree being fed by Shelly, again.

Isabelle runny through with nephew Logan looking on.
I'm lucky to get her in a picture, she is always on the move.

Nephew Ryan relaxing on the couch. Ryan and
Suzie went to high school together.

Now it's Katie's turn to feed Aubree.
Aubree seems to always be hungry.

A rear view of me grazing on the appetizers.

Shelly and grandma Clara doing the same.

Isabelle wanted Ryan to play the guitar, so after
dinner he sat down to play. As soon as he did that,
Isabelle took off dancing. She must have danced
nonstop for 10 minutes!

That girl can really bust a move!
She was shakin' her booty, getting down
on the floor and break dancing (two-year-old style),
really mixing up the dance moves.

Shelly took video of most of the dancing and music,
so I hope she posts it soon on her blog.
I guess you had to be there to know what I mean,
but we were all pretty stunned when we saw Isabelle
break out in dance! That was the highlight of the night
for me! That girl is nuts.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed. That girl IS nuts. But she is so much fun! I will have to see what I can do about getting the video on the blog. I took the video on the camcorder, not the camera. I have never loaded video like that on the computer, so we shall see!

    ReplyDelete