Our Family

Apple New Year! This is a picture taken on December 28, 2012, of most of our Apple products we had with us during Christmas 2012. On the floor on the left is our first computer, bought in 1987. From the left: Sam, his wife Amber and their daughter Evelyn; Katie behind Suzie, her husband Adam with their son Tyson; Shelly and her husband Drew with their daughter Aubree between them and their daughter Kinzie on Drew's lap and their daughter Isabelle; Brian and his wife Brittany standing behind them, and Heidi and I.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Girls Camp '09

I went to girls camp from June 15- June 19th. I was a level 3 this year & it was awesome! It rained- and when I say rained I mean RAINED- all day Tuesday and all day Wednesday. The whole campground was basically a lake. Even though every time we had to walk somewhere I pretty much took a mud bath, I still managed not to shower. Only weirdos shower at girls camp. I would say in total I got about 15 hours of sleep this week. It was a blast and I can't believe its already over!

Getting ready to make the climb. Man, is my butt lookin' cute or what?!


Look at that form. Rock climbing was pretty sweet and I got to repel down after I climbed up. I got a battle wound on my shin from a rock and I would put up a picture, but I don't want anyone fainting or anything :)


Sister Slavin, Sister Hadley (my AWESOME level leader! I love her!), and Taylor, one of my YCL's. I think I went a little too far up Sister Hadley's nose, she looks like she's in pain.

The "Death Pig Melt Face" that the level 2 leader taught us. Her and her sister used to taunt her mom with that face. I really don't know why she showed us this, I just scared her with it the whole week. She was a pretty cool lady.


Showing off my mopping skills. Be jealous.

The End!

3 comments:

  1. You NEVER showered?!!! EW! Dirty Girl! I can smell you from Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kate, these pics are awesome. My favorite is the one of your mopping skills... i am jealous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a blast. Isn't rock climbing/repelling so much fun!?! I loved doing that at girl's camp. And I must agree with Sue. You stink!

    ReplyDelete