At first we went over to the Space Needle. It was so awesome! This puppy was so tall. It was nice to see Doctor Evils lair for the first time. Going up was really fun, it took about 2 min in an elevator to reach the top.
When we finally reached the top, we were able to see the whole entire city. My favorite was the Beautiful Mount Rainer. It is so majestic! The mountain was able to be seen from anywhere, even when I was at EFY. I am really going to miss this when I head back to Delaware.
After the Space Needle, we walked around the city. We went into this Public Market, which was just a bunch of merchants selling weird stuff. We had to take a tram around the city. At the tram station I found something...
Hahaha, thats alot of Ale! Anyways, here I am now back at Joseph's house. Now I really have to go get ready for that dance!
B
No comments:
Post a Comment