Our Family

Apple New Year! This is a picture taken on December 28, 2012, of most of our Apple products we had with us during Christmas 2012. On the floor on the left is our first computer, bought in 1987. From the left: Sam, his wife Amber and their daughter Evelyn; Katie behind Suzie, her husband Adam with their son Tyson; Shelly and her husband Drew with their daughter Aubree between them and their daughter Kinzie on Drew's lap and their daughter Isabelle; Brian and his wife Brittany standing behind them, and Heidi and I.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Finishing it up

Well, this awesome trip is coming to an end. Its going to be hard to leave, because I really love it out here. I have met so many awesome people and I went to some really neat places. Monday Joseph and I pretty much just hung out and enjoyed vacation. Later that night we went to a pool, which reminded me of the Killens Pond Water Park, because it had some slides and just a big pool for everyone. It seemed alot cleaner though. Then today, we went to The Boeing factory. It is the biggest building in the world. It was awesome to see the new Dream Liner 787 in production. Its their new aircraft that even has bio-degradable carpets! You dont see that every day


Note, I did not take this picture. Electronic devices were not allowed on the tour so I could not really take pictures, and after the tour it was hard to get a picture when my camera does not zoom...

After the Boeing trip, Joseph and I went bowling with friends from EFY. It was really fun, and I learned that I really suck at bowling. Oh well, I did not go to school Joseph, all though I did, I just went to have fun and say "Peace out" to my newly made friends. Its going to be really hard to not have them in my ward back in the home land.


Note, this picture was taken at EFY, not at the bowling ally.

When we got back, Sister Tice had made some dessert. She made the famous Fruit Pizzas, or what ever you want to call them. They were so good! I now know why Paul payed over 50 bucks for one during one of the church auctions many moons ago.


Note, this picture was taken in a hurry. The pies did not last long at all

Thats about it for the past two days! Its been such an amazing trip, and tomorrow I will be on my way home.

B

1 comment:

  1. Awesome posts Brian! You need to get those fruit pizza recipes from Sis. Tice so I can make one! Yummy! Looks like you had a blast. Bummer you have to go back the the Smyrna ward without all those lady friends. Look at it this way...you only have one more year and then you will embark on the rest of your life and meet more amazing people who are members of the church. Keep strong. Peace.

    ReplyDelete