Our Family

Apple New Year! This is a picture taken on December 28, 2012, of most of our Apple products we had with us during Christmas 2012. On the floor on the left is our first computer, bought in 1987. From the left: Sam, his wife Amber and their daughter Evelyn; Katie behind Suzie, her husband Adam with their son Tyson; Shelly and her husband Drew with their daughter Aubree between them and their daughter Kinzie on Drew's lap and their daughter Isabelle; Brian and his wife Brittany standing behind them, and Heidi and I.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Washington, Day 1 and 2

For those that dont know, I am out in Washington State. I am visiting my best friend who moved out here around January. We are going to EFY next week, but before that we have been hanging out and having fun. I flew from Baltimore to Wisconsin, and from there to Seattle.

Today I went to school with Joseph, it was his last day of school. It was really interesting, mostly because I was not supposed to go. I had to lay low which was almost impossible just because I did not know a single person. After school, we went to his house with a bunch of his friends and played Rock band and other games. I had loads of fun so far and there is even more in store for the vacation!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment