Our Family

Apple New Year! This is a picture taken on December 28, 2012, of most of our Apple products we had with us during Christmas 2012. On the floor on the left is our first computer, bought in 1987. From the left: Sam, his wife Amber and their daughter Evelyn; Katie behind Suzie, her husband Adam with their son Tyson; Shelly and her husband Drew with their daughter Aubree between them and their daughter Kinzie on Drew's lap and their daughter Isabelle; Brian and his wife Brittany standing behind them, and Heidi and I.

Friday, July 3, 2009

A Visit At The Beach

Today (July 3) I had the day off for Independence Day,
so Katie and I went down to the beach-
about an hour and a half drive.
Drew and Isabelle were visiting with Drew's family.
They had rented a house for a week down there.

Here are a few photos of our visit.

She wasn't too interested in standing still
for a photo op.

Drew burying the pole for the umbrella.
It blew away anyway. Ha!

Ah, the dreaded sunscreen application.

Isabelle mesmerized by the moving waves.
At first she wasn't too thrilled about the
water coming up and surrounding her feet.
She kinda-sorta got used to it later.

She found a friend to play with.
I think the Ariel swimsuit tipped her off though.
She loves everything Ariel.
She was very helpful pointing out for
this girl where her nose, eyes, and ears were.

Katie and Izzy.
Can you tell from Isabelle's expression
that it is close to meal time and nap time?

Katie and I left a bit after Isabelle was put down for a nap.
So we got a few pictures with Drew
in the front yard of the rental before we left.
Ah, how sweet.
We had a good visit for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment