Our Family

Apple New Year! This is a picture taken on December 28, 2012, of most of our Apple products we had with us during Christmas 2012. On the floor on the left is our first computer, bought in 1987. From the left: Sam, his wife Amber and their daughter Evelyn; Katie behind Suzie, her husband Adam with their son Tyson; Shelly and her husband Drew with their daughter Aubree between them and their daughter Kinzie on Drew's lap and their daughter Isabelle; Brian and his wife Brittany standing behind them, and Heidi and I.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Trek!

Last week, I went to trek for Youth Conference. Trek is when we re-enact the pioneers walking across the plains. We went from July 22nd-25th. I had a BLAST! It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I brought along my friend, Aimee, and she had a great time. I told her that after Trek, she would miss it and wouldn't know what to do with herself. She texted me last night and said that I was right. I would definitely do this again if I had the chance.

We were assigned families to camp with. This was my family. They were AWESOME! I think we had the best family there. We all got along with each other and joked around. I don't think I could've gotten along and had a good attitude if it wasn't for them.

On Friday night, we just got to camp and set up our stuff. We began to get dinner ready and it started lightening and thundering. It was really windy and stuff was blowing everywhere. Everyone was running around trying to do last minute things before they huddled under the pavilion. This is some of us pretending to huddle under the pavilion. We really stood in the rain and played around. We got a rain shower every chance we could.

For breakfast one morning the directions said to make individual biscuits. Noah decided to make one huge biscuit in our dutch oven. It was delishhh and erryone was jealous.

Me & Noah from my ward. I was big sister and he was big brother. The ma & pa assign these roles to people with good leadership skills to help assign things and get people working. It was ironic because I was the youngest one in my family and I was big sister. This really just gave everyone an excuse in our group to make us do everything.

Me and Aimee enjoying the nastiest oatmeal ever made. It wouldn't fall off the spoon if you held it upside down. I don't think anyone ate it. The boy in the backgrounds name is KC. The whole trip he kept farting. We stopped to take a break on the trail once and Aimee smelled something rotten. She was like ew I think KC just farted. Then we heard a giggle come from inside the wagon that he was sitting in. hahaha

A few of us on Saturday morning enjoying the feast. I wasn't hungry but the whole trip I was craving pickles and they had them so thats all I ate.

The heart on my bloomers. Here's another "the end" picture! If you want to hear any more stories, just ask, I have plenty!

1 comment:

  1. Nice bum picture. You love my heart bloomers, don't you? The blue outfit your wore was the one I wore to trek. It looks like you had a blast. Next, EFY! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete