Last night, on July 3rd we had a street-wide water balloon fight. It was AWESOME! Since we went to the beach earlier that day I told my dad that we HAD to be back in time for it. The Hawaiian guy, Kavika, on our street sent out invitations to everyone on our street warning everyone that if they are out and about, they need to prepare to get wet. He wrote the rules in the street which were: 1. Not 1 shot shall be fired before 7 pm 2. No stealing other teams water baloon stash 3. HAVE FUN! Amanda, my neighbor, and I began to fill up water balloons on Thursday. We made about 15 huge water balloons and hundreds of little ones. We probably had the most out of everyone. We went to wal-mart to get shirts and paint to write on them.
Amanda and I being posers. We definitely had the coolest outfits out of everyone.
Our shirts. They said "Greenway Girls. Prepare to be Soaked".
Amanda thinking she could beat me in a water fight. Psh yeah right, I am such a beast.
Dad pretending he was going to join the fight with a water balloon. He just stood in the garage holding my camera as an excuse not to get wet.
My dad came up with the idea of throwing some balloons out of my third story window. My neighbor, Mrs. Laura, tried to go through my yard to get Mrs. Mary wet. All I have to say is that I took Mrs. Laura out before she could get to Mrs. Mary. Muahahaha :)
This isn't even half of the kids that were involved. There were probably around 50 adults and kids in total.
Amanda & I with our buckets we filled up to soak people. I went after the dry people and successfully got them soaked. Most of the kids went after Kavika and failed to get him wet. Not me. I got him soaked. He was cheating and wearing a bathing suit though, so he dried off pretty quickly.
My bucket when I started to clean up. I was soaking wet. After we ran out of our stash, I got the hose and started squirting people. I got most of the dry adults wet that way.
I had to keep up the tradition of posting a butt at the end of my posts. So here's my butt.
Probably the cutest one you'll ever see. Enjoy!
For your information, Katie-cat, I didn't just stand around holding the camera. As you can see by all the pictures you posted, I was the official cameraman.
ReplyDeleteBesides, who came up with the name of your team anyway? And whose idea was it to throw water balloons from the third story windows? And whose idea was it to put the spray-nozzle on the hose and use it?
That's right... your aqua-war manager- your DAD!
Psh! You would have lost without me!! HA!!!
-Dadbo
haha, wow. Too bad I missed that. Sounds like fun, Dad must have been a good manager! Nice T-shirts btw, very cute.
ReplyDeletePsh! Dad's right, he MADE your team :) LOL. Looks like you had a blast. Way to go! I love that you used the windows on the third story...
ReplyDelete