Our Family

Apple New Year! This is a picture taken on December 28, 2012, of most of our Apple products we had with us during Christmas 2012. On the floor on the left is our first computer, bought in 1987. From the left: Sam, his wife Amber and their daughter Evelyn; Katie behind Suzie, her husband Adam with their son Tyson; Shelly and her husband Drew with their daughter Aubree between them and their daughter Kinzie on Drew's lap and their daughter Isabelle; Brian and his wife Brittany standing behind them, and Heidi and I.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Especially For Youth

Last week I went to EFY. The Babers and I left on Sunday and drove to VA. We got a hotel for the night and the next day we drove to SVU. I was pretty nervous at first, but after I instantly made friends, I realized there was nothing to be nervous about. EFY was AMAZING. It really was a life changing experience as Brian said. 
The guy counselor, Colby, and I. He was crazy.

My counselor, Lauren, and I.

My company on Wednesday night.


Before the dance on Friday

I had a blast and really miss EFY. I can't wait to go again next year with Brian!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment