The Shades came for a visit this last week.
Drew had a conference to fly out to, so they
drove to the Philly airport and dropped
him off on Thursday afternoon.
Then Shelly and the girls came to stay
at our house. Drew returned late Friday
night and the whole family stayed
until Sunday morning.
Here are a few pictures of the girls
that I managed to take
during their stay. I didn't get many
pictures, I was too busy chasing and playing
with the girls the whole time.

Gaga, Heidi's mom, gave us this bike she has had
for awhile. We put some training wheels on it
so we can keep it for when the girls come.
Isabelle has her own bike at her home, but now
she can ride a bike when she visits. The bike came
with the helmet and the squeeze-horn
that Isabelle likes to use.

I took Isabelle to the park one day and she
had to play on everything.
She wouldn't take off the helmet for awhile.

Being a typical girl, she doesn't like to
just use things like she is supposed to.
She likes to 'fight the man' by walking up the slide...

... and going down the slide face-first.

Here she is just climbing the side-rail
trying to get me.

She also likes climbing to the top
of everything.

Going down the tube-slide, face-first.

And climbing back up the tube-slide.

Isabelle has about mastered everything
at the neighborhood park, except this
rock wall. She needs a little help here.

As much as Isabelle likes to play at the park,
Aubree likes to eat. And that girl can eat!
She has not one, but two hollow legs.
First, string cheese...

... then juice...

... and more string cheese,
with a 'binky' chaser.

She did help me with the laundry though.

But I think her favorite snack is Oreo cookies-
especially the 'double-stuffed'.
She will eat the frosting out of the middle
and then leave the cookie on the table.
But, hey- isn't that what you are supposed to do?
Drew has another conference to fly
out to just about Easter time.
So we will get to do this all over again
in a month. Maybe even spend Easter together.
I wonder if the cat will be recovered by then.
These are good pictures. I have to get mine up on the blog sometime. I am really glad that we got to come for a quick visit. It was just enough "vacation" to make it all worth while. Glad we get to come again in a month and I know the girls can't wait...for you to get them and to chase the cat.
ReplyDelete