
The press loved it, and so we are in three papers so far. I was also seen on the news.
The Middletown Transcript
Delaware News Journal
ABC Action News
If you watch any of the videos, I am the boy in the tan pants. Everyone else is wearing jeans.
Besides that, for those who do not know, my best friend Scout passed away two weeks ago.
With the death of a cat, life around the house was very lonely so today I had the honor of picking out a new friend. He does not have a name yet, but I am thinking of naming him Inigo from The Princess Bride.
Thats pretty much it, if you have any ideas for a clever cat name, feel free to leave a comment!
-B
Awesome B. I watched the video and it was sweet. Your cat looks cool. I like the name you have so far. Thanks for posting since no one else has tried. Easy, huh?
ReplyDelete