On April 12, I turned three days older than dirt again. I ask my young friends how old dirt is and when they tell me that they don't know, I tell them that dirt is three days younger than me. Anyway, here are some photos of my birthday. It was extra nice this year because Shelly and the girls were still in town and celebrated with us.
If you look at the cake top you can see how old I really am, but let me tell you- some days I feel much older! That's okay though, I usually act much younger, ha!
Aubree and Isabelle with that 'what he get?' look.
Kinzie even got into the celebration.
Aubree just being Aubree.
Shelly and the girls got me lots of different snacks to eat. Yum! My favorite, pistachios.
I got some SALTED peanuts in the shell. Another favorite.
I also got some different flavored bags of pretzel nuggets. The jalapeƱo flavored ones where hot and had a real kick. They sure were good though.
In grandma Clara's card I got some money folded up like pants.
Of course the girls had to help shove presents and cards in front of me in a hurry so they could see what was inside of them.
Isabelle and me posing with the perfect card.
Shelly always puts lots of thought into 'picking' cards!
Shelly always puts lots of thought into 'picking' cards!
Here is the birthday card that Isabelle wrote to me.
Aubree looking at one of my birthday cards.
Katie and Heidi got me shirts.
First this blue one...
First this blue one...
... then this yellow one.
It was a fun little birthday party and I enjoyed all my gifts- especially the ones I could eat!
The End.
The End.















My favorite photo is the one where Papa and Isabelle are picking their noses like the girl on the card. Priceless.
ReplyDelete