Our Family

Apple New Year! This is a picture taken on December 28, 2012, of most of our Apple products we had with us during Christmas 2012. On the floor on the left is our first computer, bought in 1987. From the left: Sam, his wife Amber and their daughter Evelyn; Katie behind Suzie, her husband Adam with their son Tyson; Shelly and her husband Drew with their daughter Aubree between them and their daughter Kinzie on Drew's lap and their daughter Isabelle; Brian and his wife Brittany standing behind them, and Heidi and I.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Shades Move to Penn State

The Shades moved from Blacksburg, VA
to Boalsburg, PA (near State College)
for Drew's continuing education.
The day they unloaded, Heidi, Katie, Isabelle
and I drove up after work to help them unpack and move in.
Isabelle spent the week in Delaware with Granny Dani
and we picked her up on our way out of town on Friday.
(For more on the Shades move, check-out their
blog, here).

Isabelle had a good time in the
back seat with Katie on the drive
up to her new home.

She was excited to see her family after a week
and also excited to see her new home.

Here we are in the morning facing a whole
lot of unpacking and putting things away.
We also had a lot of things to put together.

Heidi and Shelly organizing things
in the living room.

This picture is taken from the kitchen/dining
area toward the living room.
Out the slider is a small deck overlooking
woods and a creek.

Shelly unpacking things in the living room,
while Drew puts together the dinner table
in the dining room.

The End(s).
If I had more time I would have taken more photos.
Shelly kept me pretty busy with the tools I brought.
That's okay though, that is why we came!

No comments:

Post a Comment