Our Family

Apple New Year! This is a picture taken on December 28, 2012, of most of our Apple products we had with us during Christmas 2012. On the floor on the left is our first computer, bought in 1987. From the left: Sam, his wife Amber and their daughter Evelyn; Katie behind Suzie, her husband Adam with their son Tyson; Shelly and her husband Drew with their daughter Aubree between them and their daughter Kinzie on Drew's lap and their daughter Isabelle; Brian and his wife Brittany standing behind them, and Heidi and I.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Body Worlds

So on Saturday, after some Christmas shopping,
Heidi, Katie, her friend Aimee, and I went up to
Philadelphia to the Franklin Institute
to check out the Body Worlds exhibit.
These are real bodies that are preserved with a technique
called plastination and cut in different ways
to show organs, muscles, bones, etc.
It was very interesting, bordering on gross.
Anyway, since attending this exhibit, I googled it and
found that it is a very controversial show.
There are different versions of this exhibit and

This is a scan of the little brochure about the exhibit.

Here is a picture of the first display...
oh, wait a second, let me turn on the flash...

... Here it is again with the flash.
Actually, picture taking was strictly prohibited,
so I was only able to get one photograph...

... this one- The End!
(Katie and Aimee just acting themselves.)

No comments:

Post a Comment