Our Family

Apple New Year! This is a picture taken on December 28, 2012, of most of our Apple products we had with us during Christmas 2012. On the floor on the left is our first computer, bought in 1987. From the left: Sam, his wife Amber and their daughter Evelyn; Katie behind Suzie, her husband Adam with their son Tyson; Shelly and her husband Drew with their daughter Aubree between them and their daughter Kinzie on Drew's lap and their daughter Isabelle; Brian and his wife Brittany standing behind them, and Heidi and I.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Suzie Q. Gets A New Doo

Sue got her hair cut and it looks real good.

I really like long hair on girls, so we had a rule in our family for the girls:
Heidi had long hair and she wanted to cut it shorter so the decision was made that all our daughters had to have long hair until they turned 18. Then they could decide if they wanted to cut it. That worked great, I got my girls with long hair and Heidi got her short hair.

Sue is married and 20, so I got two extra years out of the deal with her.

When Michelle was 18 and out west at college, she cut her hair shorter and mailed me the clippings. She has since then grown her hair longer.

We still have a few years with Katie before she is 18 and who knows what she will do.


Here are a few pictures that Sue sent.











No comments:

Post a Comment