Our Family

Apple New Year! This is a picture taken on December 28, 2012, of most of our Apple products we had with us during Christmas 2012. On the floor on the left is our first computer, bought in 1987. From the left: Sam, his wife Amber and their daughter Evelyn; Katie behind Suzie, her husband Adam with their son Tyson; Shelly and her husband Drew with their daughter Aubree between them and their daughter Kinzie on Drew's lap and their daughter Isabelle; Brian and his wife Brittany standing behind them, and Heidi and I.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Cross Country

For everyone who did not know, I am on the cross country team for my school now. Its pretty sweet, everything is going dandy. Today I had a meet and crushed my old record by at least a min and a half. I ran 5k in 24:45, I am getting the hang of everything. Last week we had team photos. I figured I would have fun...



How else am I supposed to smile? I am a senior in a cross country team, I think thats a good enough excuse to have a sweet picture taken of me!

2 comments:

  1. Beavis. What kind of picture is that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob,

    What a dork! But hey, that's your personality. Hope your coach doesn't look at that picture too close.

    Dadbo

    ReplyDelete